Feeling down..
I loaded up a pic on facebook.. thinking as a compliment of him.. as he is the only bos which bought chocolates (gifts) for staffs..
I tagged him. but after tat it was removed. I asked why.. he just hehehe. .there..
I was feeling down... why for once he remembered what he said to me?
do u know.. u said many many thgs to me.. did u keep any of those? or try to remember?
U say, bring me for a starbuck drink
U said.. house warming will invite me
U said.. got time, chat wit me
U said.. bring me n my fren for nice food
U said.. u owe me a pressie.. u said goonaa get one back for me...
U said.. thgs are goonna get better
U said.. tat're wat frens are for...
U said.. u'll remember thgs u said..
So, are you?
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment