as expected.. no reply on sms. remembered he said before will not reply unnecessary sms.. yea.. i m unnecessary. i wonder does his charlie angels unnecessary sms, he'll reply? i thk will reply...
i online & appear offline. nvr expect him to online. he online and rub off his msn msg and log off.
then went to fb, he's there too... i updated my status - sick... and faint, sleep till 10 somethg tis morning...
he rather update his comment on someone else's comment...
later on, i just re-post another comment: it's raining, pls careful & take care.. frm the heart is for him as knowingly he'll be travelling back to his hometown, taiping.
I tot i really had made up my mind... to stay away. but as I see him being at a no good plc, my heart melted and started to concern for him.. isn't it I jumping into the trap now by myself?
Sad....
I wanted to catch a movie, but no interest of my sis. By catching a movie, I can spend my time away without thinking the unnecessary thgs.
Am just invisible.. really ................... then i should really continue with that status forever...
No comments:
Post a Comment