Monday, July 24, 2006

New Born Puppies

The last day of Sue Shan with us, she came to my house to see those new born puppies... Tat day, a few of us, went for dinner wit her, a very very final farewell for her.. Decided to fetch her home instead letting her herself taking the LRT and KTM at such late hours.. So, we stopped by my house and have a look at those new born puppies...
They are so small, so fragile.. Tat's the feel we have towards them.. Dear Ling Foong didn't dare to touch them as they are so fragile... Let's have a look at them...

They do look like piglets, rite?? Their eyes and ears are still closed. They juz used their legs to crawl around.. And naturally, they'll stick to each other. Don't know why???




While we having so much fun touching them and holding them.. Ling Foong came out with a briliant idea, "Let's name them all!" "Erm... good idea.."

Guess wat we named them..?? Hahaha.. U'll be surprised! we named them accordance with our IDs.. (I thk we are too in loved with our colleagues already) We identify each of them with our IDs.. There were only 8 of these new puppies, so we managed to address them with 8 IDs of course..

Here we go, we definitely will take the 3 famous ID.. haha.. TAN (Mr. jonhhy), HWC, and YKB.. these 3 guys are the 3 puppies which slept stick to each other (the most rigt ones).. And ELF is the most left one. This is a unique wan.. This puppy has a spade shape black spot on its forehead.. Ling foong found it interesting, so she wanted it to name after her... haha.. And the other second left is me.. I also dunno why.. but its named after me la.. LWS.. hahhaa.. And the one slept next to me, the whitish and abit of brownies wan.. I thk is KYY.. coz she made a lot of noise.. hehe.. juz like KYY very talkative.. hehehe.. :p and the finally the tiny one which is a bit out of the group, if not mistaken, is our Miss Sue Shan, NSS.. the little quiet one, sleeping... hehe.. Eih, only 7 only.. where the 8th???

Finally, the 8th one.. It is name after CWM.. haha.. Miss Rachel.. alone sleeping in the basket.. haha.. Cute leh???

Ya.. managed juz to name after 8 IDs.. All these names are juz for the fun of playing.. No offense to be made to anyone ya!!! After the naming session, we bid goodbye to them and off we went to send Sue Shan home..
I am thinking.. Seeing them named after my fellow colleagues, make me so heavy hearted if I were to give them away especially to places like SPCA.. They are so cute, so innocent.. and yet they can't determine their own lives.. I wish I could do more for them.. Juz like my colleagues too, they are not juz colleagues to me.. Indeed they are more than friends to me.. I do wish I could do more for these bunch of colleagues.. And seeing Sue Shan and Ying Yin leaving, it was so sad.. But, I know they had made the best choice for themselves to move on..

To everyone:
HAPPY HAPPY ALWAYZZ!!!

No comments: