My convo was yesterday, but I was too tired to stay up to blog it.. hehe..
It was a long day for me, as my day started from 7 am. till nearly 9 pm at nite.. It was a fun day, great day and extremely tired..
I was proud to be part of a Finance Graduant.. because one of my classmates, Xiao Mei (from China) beside getting a First Class Honours, she was awarded the Best Academic Performane.. And, she was selected to be the Valedictorian representing all the graduants.. Proud to be her classmate!
It wasn't so sad after all. Because we'll still meet each other after this day. Maybe may not be so often, but the technology today has helped a lot. We can still keep in touch with SMS, Friendster, MSN, E-mail, etc.. Knowing each other's life.
It was a wonderful day. Although not my whole family was there ( due to limitation of invitation given), I was happy too.. My aunt and my mum came! Pictures were taken with them and not least with my fellow friends who had walked me through my college days, whether in my ups or downs, they are there.
My aunt bought me a bouquet of roses (after I asked for.. hehe..). With the bouquet of flowers, I can show off in my pictures.. haha.. Thanks for all the supports whether financially or morally given by both my parents and especially my aunt. Without them, I won't be able to be in this wonderful convocation.
Thanks to all my lecturers. They may be strict, but I still have made my way to the graduation! Without them being strict, I may not be iniative enough to walk till the day of graduation. Without their guidance, I may not be able to stand a foot into the corporate world. Thank you so much, my fellow lecturers!
A wonderful Day! My this stage of life ends here, while my next stage of life is beginning.
Saturday, November 26, 2005
My Convocation, 25th Nov 2005, ICM, Nilai
Yeah~ Finally, I graduated!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment