Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Jusco Members' Day~ Crazy!~

I can't imagine the craze of the crowd just to grab those items on sales...

Piles of clothings, hand bags, shoes around.. The shoppers were as if they went mad, kept on searching and searching through the piles of clothings, hand bags, shoes, etc... 1 piece by 1 piece they searhed and then throwing back to the piles.. I was there too! hahaha... but I wasn't that mad, I just wanted to searched for a pair of pants. I got 1 and went off...

The crowds were real crazy for the sales.. Trollies of hand bags were pushed to the cashier counters to be paid.. U know, trollies full of the hand bags and clothings... Wow... My eyes were wide opened seeing the wonders of SALES!~

As I was there, I met a few people... Some people which managed to catch me back to my memories.. Firstly, was Ing Soon.. A long lost friend.. Surprising to meet her as she stepped out from the fitting room... My eyes were quick to recognise her.. We chatted for a while, exchanged phone numbers and bid good bye to each other.

Secondly, I met his parents, HK's parents.. they were right in front of me.. His mum gave an amazed look to me, but I doubt she still remember who am I? I was too late to react as they just crossed by right in front of me.. I did wonder what would happen if I was quick enough to greet them...?

Thirdly, met Pooi Yee, one of my seniors of the old days when I was in the Red Crescent Society in school.. I still remember those were the days which I always being protected by these seniors as I was a little sister to them.. Missed those days.. Having so many big brothers and sisters.. :p

An afternoon shopping ended with a pair of pants, a skirt and my facial cleaner and of course some food stuff for dinner...

All I could decribe is tired and tired.. I was amazed.. totally amazed with the shoppers... and I don't think I want a 2nd Jusco Members' Day anymore!!!

No comments: