Hurray!!! I am so so happy!!! I have found the most valuable treasure on earth!
Is not gold, is not silver, not money, not pearls nor diamonds...
Is the grace of GOD!
I just came back from a bible study today. It was my first class. I have never attended one before although I have been in churh for numerous years.. It is called Kingdom Key class. Is real great!!
I have found the most valuable, expensive treasure! I am so happy!!! Wow, I really love it! I never knew I was sleeping on it all the while..
I was troubled these few days.. coz I thk I am facing communication problems.. haha.. I felt so lonely, coz I couldn't fit in to the new "clicks" which my friends joined.. Sigh.. so down and sad.. further to that, i was late home till my mum scolded me terriblely.. and none of my friends cared.. sigh.. dissappointment..
But, today, all these are no longer bothering me.. coz there are more precious things and truth and treasure waiting for me.. Wow.. so nice..!
I got all my salvation for free! I need not pay a penny. All I need to do is believe and accept Jesus Christ... So wonderful.. I am so so happy.. Waiting to discover more..
Thank GOD! Is HIS grace that have given me this revelation!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment